- Contact Information
- When you use our services or contact us through our email address email@example.com, we may collect contact information such as your name, email address, and other relevant contact information.
- Technical Information
- Usage Information
- We may collect information about how you use our services, including submitted audiovisual translations, languages involved, the type of translated content, and other information related to your use of our services.
Use of Google Analytics
Use of Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Provide Our Services:
- We use the information provided to translate audiovisual content according to your requests.
- We use contact information to respond to your inquiries, provide assistance, and send information related to our services.
- Service Improvement:
- We analyze usage and technical information, including Google Analytics data, to improve the quality of our services, personalize your experience, and ensure the security of our Site.
Our Site uses contact forms to facilitate communication between users and Subtextos. Information provided through these forms will be used to respond to your inquiries and provide assistance related to our services.
Subtextos does not share personal information with third parties, except in the following cases:
- Service Partners:
- We may share information with third-party service providers who help provide and improve our services, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions.
- Legal Requirements:
- We may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to comply with legal obligations, protect the rights, property, or safety of Subtextos or third parties, or in response to requests from competent authorities.
Subtextos takes measures to protect users’ personal information, including implementing appropriate data security practices.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
Types of Cookies Used
- Necessary Cookies:
- These are essential for the operation of our Site. They allow you to navigate the site and use its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, requested services, such as audiovisual translation, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies:
- We use performance cookies to collect information about how visitors use our Site. These cookies help us understand how the Site is being used, which pages are most popular, and if there are error messages. These cookies do not collect personal information and are used only to improve the Site’s functionality.
- Functionality Cookies:
- These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make while browsing, such as your preferred language or region. These cookies can also be used to provide requested features, such as video playback.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block their installation. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust some preferences whenever you visit a site, and some services and features may not work.
Users have the right to access, correct, delete, or limit the processing of their personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
October 19, 2023.